Saturday, November 7, 2009

NEW TEAM COMING ON BOARD - LVGC 90 DAY EMP



In the last few months, LVG has been fortunate to team up with NLP Training Sdn Bhd to have some of our new team members be trained by these professional trainers. By professional i mean these guys are of a 'high quality'. 20 days in the training room, out of 80-odd people, 11 are those sent from LVG.


"How I Do Anything is How I Do Everything"
Few disappointments, some of these guys took it lightly and did not show up certain days, quoting "health factors" and "personal factors" prevented them in doing so. Somehow, it doesn't surprise me as those who played 100% in Tengku Faisal and Wan Hadi had always been the ones whom I thought would take life more seriously. Trainers and Coaches shared positive feedback though it is not the positive feedback that I am looking for, rather the valuable feedback I received from Trainers Juara, Tzemin and the support team gives me more comfort on who i should I be coaching and be allowed 'My Time'!

I interviewed 8 people, different characters, decided to give them a shot at being coached by our team for the next 90 days. CD, AL and JASH had also gone hard in looking out for new team eligible to join us.

Daunting task ahead of us, challenging and exciting at the same time.
Much grounding needs to be done on:

1. Short Term contract
2. ROTG
3. 90Day Calendar and Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment